Jersey European has purchased BAe 146-200 G-JEAS (msn E2020) from BAe-AMJ, from whom she had been leased. JEA also agreed to take former Air Atlantic series 200 G-JEAX (msn E2136 ex C-FHAP), which was returned to AMJ on 7 December, on long-term lease, and to extend the leases on series 100 G-JEAO (msn E1010) and series 200 G-JEAJ (msn E2099).
Recent news items on Jersey European:
- Oldest BAe 146 in passenger service retired (2012-09-15)
- First British European BAe 146 painted (2000-06-05)
- Jersey European BAe 146 damaged (2000-05-31)
- Jersey European adopts British European name (2000-05-08)
- Jersey European BAe 146 damaged at Belfast Harbour (1998-10-31)