Malmö Aviation is returning their only BAe 146-100, EI-COF (msn E1006 ex SE-DRH), off-lease to BAe-AMJ. She had been sub-leased to CityJet, who returned her on 30 December. She briefly operated for Malmö, in basic CityJet colors, until being ferried to Stansted on 28 January for post-lease maintenance.
Recent news items on Malmö Aviation:
- Former Formula 1 BAe 146 to be parted out (2017-06-30)
- BAE Systems marks Swiss BAe 146/Avro RJ anniversary (2017-03-28)
- Last Malmö Avro RJ100s repainted (2016-11-30)
- Malmö rebrands as Braathens Regional Airlines (2016-03-02)
- Malmö Avro RJ100s prepare for new color scheme (2016-01-10)