Aer Lingus Commuter is leasing two former Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA) BAe 146-200s from BAe-AMJ. EI-CSK (msn E2062 ex N810AS) was delivered to Aer Lingus Commuter on 3 April, after painting and maintenance at Stansted. N812AS (msn E2074) is also being prepared for lease to Aer Lingus as EI-CSL and will be delivered shortly.
Recent news items on Aer Lingus:
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet paints Avro RJ85 in partial Aer Lingus colors (2019-02-16)
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)