Jersey European Airways (JEA) has taken delivery of five former Thai Airways BAe 146-300s. G-JEBE (msn E3206 ex HS-TBM) was delivered first, on 15 June. G-JEBA (msn E3181 ex HS-TBL) followed on 25 June, G-JEBC (msn E3189 ex HS-TBO) on 26 June, G-JEBB (msn E3185 ex-HS-TBK) on 28 June, and G-JEBD (msn E3191 ex HS-TBJ) on 16 July. JEA acquired the 146s from FBM Jet Engine Support (which bought the aircraft from Thai) in a deal brokered by BAe-AMJ, which had the exclusive marketing rights for the aircraft on behalf of FBM.
Recent news items on Jersey European:
- Oldest BAe 146 in passenger service retired (2012-09-15)
- First British European BAe 146 painted (2000-06-05)
- Jersey European BAe 146 damaged (2000-05-31)
- Jersey European adopts British European name (2000-05-08)
- Jersey European BAe 146 damaged at Belfast Harbour (1998-10-31)