BAe 146-200 G-GNTZ (msn E2036) of British Regional Airlines (BRAL) returned to service on 3 October following repairs by JEA Engineering at Exeter. She was damaged in a bird strike on 4 September, while operating BA7844 from Belfast to Manchester.
Recent news items on British Regional Airlines:
- British Airways begins to transfer Avro RJ100s to CitiExpress (2002-09-30)
- Goodbye BRAL, Hello BACX (2002-04-12)
- Manx loses its identity (2002-02-13)
- British Regional merger plans detailed (2001-05-10)
- British Airways buys British Regional (2001-03-08)