WDL Aviation has acquired BAe 146-200 PK-PJP (msn E2050) from Pelita. She arrived in Köln on 23 October. She will be converted from a VIP to a 98-seat passenger configuration by NAYAK technical services (a subsidiary of Eurowings) and is scheduled to enter service with WDL in December. She will join BAe 146-100 D-AWDL (msn E1011), which was delivered to WDL on 2 July.
Recent news items on WDL:
- WDL flies for SAS (2018-09-03)
- WDL Aviation to replace BAe 146s with Embraer 190s (2018-08-06)
- WDL reduces EasyJet flying but starts Hopping (2018-08-03)
- WDL BAe 146s lose their new logos (2018-06-11)
- ‘New’ WDL BAe 146 enters service (2018-05-01)