WDL Aviation has acquired BAe 146-200 PK-PJP (msn E2050) from Pelita. She arrived in Köln on 23 October. She will be converted from a VIP to a 98-seat passenger configuration by NAYAK technical services (a subsidiary of Eurowings) and is scheduled to enter service with WDL in December. She will join BAe 146-100 D-AWDL (msn E1011), which was delivered to WDL on 2 July.
Recent news items on WDL:
- WDL BAe 146s fly for EasyJet (2018-01-11)
- WDL BAe 146s once again flying in France (2017-12-07)
- WDL ends flying for Air France (2017-10-31)
- WDL acquired by Zeitfreracht (2017-10-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)