Debonair has signed an agreement with Lufthansa to operate five BAe 146-200s on the German airline’s behalf, beginning in March 1999. The aircraft will be flown on flights from Münich. The agreement replaces an earlier agreement to operate flights on behalf of Air France.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)