Debonair has leased former Paukn Air BAe 146-100 EC-GEP (msn E1015) from BAe-AMJ as G-DEBN. She was delivered to Debonair on 23 December. The lease will last for around 18 months, until the end of the Head Lease period, at which point the aircraft will no longer be in AMJ’s portfolio.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)