Debonair has placed into service the first of three former Air Atlantic BAe 146-200s that is has acquired from Air Atlantic owner IMP Group in a sale arranged by BAe-AMJ. G-DEBL (msn E2014 ex C-FHAX), which was delivered to Debonair on 10 December, entered service on 30 January, on the airline’s Luton-Paris Pontoise route. Meanwhile, C-FHAZ (msn E2016) arrived at Southend on 3 January and was registered to Debonair as G-DEBM on 8 January.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)