Several Debonair BAe 146s are being prepared in anticipation of a new contract to operate flights on behalf of Lufthansa Cityline, due to begin in March. 146-200s G-DEBA (msn E2028), G-DEBE (msn E2022), and G-DEBG (msn E2040) have been repainted all-white with a blue tail, and G-DEBD (msn E2034) is also being painted.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)