Aer Lingus has taken delivery of an additional BAe 146-300, and extended the lease on three series 300s it is already operating (EI-CLG msn E3131, EI-CLH msn E3146, and EI-CLI msn E3159). The new aircraft is EI-CTM (msn E3129), formerly operated by Jersey European. Aer Lingus will use her to expand capacity on its regional routes to UK destinations, where demand for jet service is high. This latest delivery brings Aer Lingus Commuter’s BAe 146 fleet to eight (six Series 300s and two Series 200s).
Recent news items on Aer Lingus:
- CityJet contracts with Air France and Lufthansa end (2019-10-31)
- Second CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-21)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 painted in full Aer Lingus colors (2019-03-13)
- CityJet paints Avro RJ85 in partial Aer Lingus colors (2019-02-16)
- CityJet deal with Aer Lingus cleared (2018-12-22)