In the wake of its successful re-marketing of BAe 146s on behalf of FBM Jet Engine Support (five ex-Thai BAe 146-300s) and IMP Group of Canada (three ex-Air Atlantic BAe 146-200s), British Aerospace Asset Management (BAeAM) has won a new re-marketing contract. The new contract is for two BAe 146-200 owned Hubbell Incorporated of the USA. The two aircraft involved (E2028 and E2034) are currently on lease to US Airways, who is sub-leasing them to Debonair. The head leases to US Airways expire in February and August 2000. The two BAe 146s are being offered for sale only.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)