Debonair began operating five BAe 146s on behalf of Lufthansa on 28 March, when the summer timetable went into effect. All five aircraft are to be based in Münich. Four will operate two daily roundtrips each to Birmingham, Manchester, Toulouse, and Helsinki, while the fifth will operate a roundtrip to Bruxelles and one to Marseilles on weekdays, followed by flights to Amsterdam, Marseilles, Wien, Milano (twice), and Manchester on weekends. In addition, Flightline will operate a single BAe 146-200 on Lufthansa services from Düsseldorf to Birmingham, Nice, Helsinki, and Budapest.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)