Debonair has expanded its agreement with Swissair Express. BAe 146-200 G-DEBM (msn E2016) is being used to operate four daily roundtrips from Zürich to Torino since 28 March, supplementing 146-200 G-DEBC (msn E2024), currently serving Bologna and Venezia. A third Debonair BAe 146 will soon be added to allow an expansion of services from Zürich to Venezia from three to four times daily and to Bologna from once to three times daily. Swissair Express services carry 5000-series Swissair flight numbers. They are being operated on a code-share basis with SAir Group member Air Europe spa. SAirGroup acquired a 45 percent share of Air Europe in October 1998. A previous codesharing agreement with Air One has now been discontinued.
Recent news items on Debonair:
- Debonair orphans find homes (2000-04-28)
- BRAL adds former Debonair BAe 146 (2000-01-22)
- Former Debonair BAe 146 returns to Australia (1999-12-31)
- Debonair aftermath: Flightline and British Midland pick up the pieces (1999-10-30)
- Debonair grounded (1999-09-30)