BAe 146-100 A2-ABD (msn E1101) of Air Botswana arrived at Woodford on 22 June for overhaul by Avrotec. She was painted all white and devoid of titles, suggesting that she might not be returning to Botswana.
Recent news items on Air Botswana:
- Former Air Botswana BAe 146 parted out (2018-01-06)
- Ex Air Botswana Avro RJ85 airframe donated to non-profit (2017-09-30)
- Air Botswana BAe 146 ferried to the Philippines (2017-08-26)
- Air Botswana Avro RJ85s to be parted out (2016-08-06)
- Air Botswana puts its 146s up for auction (2015-05-22)