Titan Airways has added a second BAe 146-200QC. It acquired ZK-NZC (msn E2119) of Ansett New Zealand. She operated her last Ansett NZ service on 11 July, and departed Melbourne for England on 22 September. However, she was delayed in the Philippines by typhoon Bart and didn’t arrive at Stansted until 29 September. She has been registered as G-ZAPN. Titan already operates 146-200QC G-ZAPK (msn E2148).
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)