Two more of the Avro RJ100s being returned by SAM Colombia have arrived in Woodford. N510MM (msn E3250) arrived on 5 October, and N504MM (msn E3221) on 31 October. They join N505MM (msn E3242) and N506MM (msn E3244), who had arrived in September.
Recent news items on SAM Colombia:
- Last SAM Avro RJ100 returns to the UK (2000-05-15)
- More SAM Avro RJ100s ferried back to the UK (2000-01-22)
- Fuel tank contamination affects former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-11-30)
- Braathens Malmö to acquire former SAM Avro RJ100s (1999-10-30)
- SAM to return Avro RJ100s (1999-09-30)