BAe 146-100 G-DEBJ (msn E1004) of National Jet Systems has reverted to her previous registration of VH-NJA and was ferried back to Australia. She had been on lease to Debonair since August 1998. After modifications in Adelaide, she will be used to operate resource industry contract flights from Perth from early 2000, alongside Avro RJ70 VH-NJT (msn E1228) and a Dash 8.
Recent news items on National Jet Systems (NJS):
- Oldest BAe 146 in passenger service retired (2012-09-15)
- NJS rebrands as Cobham Aviation Services (2009-02-27)
- SkyAirWorld to take over Christmas Island contract from NJS (2009-01-31)
- NJS buys two BAe 146s (2009-01-30)
- Several airlines extend BAe 146 and Avro RJ leases (2008-01-30)