Titan Airways is operating BAe 146-200QC, G-ZAPN (msn E2119) between Augsburg and Berlin on behalf of Augsburg Airways, covering for late deliveries of Dash 8s ordered by the German airline. The lease will run through 28 March, but may be extended further given the delays Dash 8 deliveries are currently experiencing. G-ZAPN is painted in an experimental color scheme, to gauge customer reaction. The scheme, designed by Hertfordshire design house The Foundry, is the third color scheme the airline’s 146s have worn.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)