Titan Airways will operate a BAe 146-200 on behalf of Austria’s Tyrolean Airways on a 6-month lease. The aircraft will be used on services from Budapest. Titan is currently operating a BAe 146 on behalf of Augsburg Airways.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)
Previous news items on Tyrolean Airways: