Titan is operating BAe 146-200 G-ZAPO (msn E2176) on behalf of low-cost airline go. The 146 is used on go’s new services from Belfast to Edinburgh and Glasgow, with the inaugural service being flown on 4 May. The wet lease is expected to last until September, when the arrival of additional 737s will allow go to take over the route in its own right. KLM recently considered making an offer for go, with the intention of merging it with its own low-cost subsidiary, BAe 146 operator buzz.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)