The Bolivian Air Force has acquired two former Air China BAe 146-100s from Aircraft Holdings Network. The first, B-632L/N76HN (msn E1076) was inspected by Bolivian personnel at Southend in late November, and had a Bolivian flag and the registration FAB-098 applied. The two 146s will be operated by Grupo Aéreo de Transporte 71, also known as Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM). TAM operates airline services to isolated communities within Bolivia, with Fokker F27s, Convair 580s, and Lockheed C-130s.
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM resumes services (2018-05-10)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)