Taban Air, a new Iranian airline, has started operations with a BAe 146-300 wet-leased from Hemus Air. Taban Air is based in Mashhad, in northwestern Iran. Its fleet also includes a Tupolev Tu-154 leased from Kolavia. Some reports indicate that a second BAe 146 is also being operated, but only LZ-HBD (msn E3141) has been confirmed so far.
Recent news items on Taban Air:
- Taban Airlines Avro RJ85 damaged (2019-01-20)
- Taban Air adds Avro RJ85 (2015-03-21)
- Taban Air BAe 146 returns to Bulgaria (2012-04-18)
- Bulgaria BAe 146 returns from Iran (2011-05-26)
- Taban Air resumes operations (2010-02-10)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: