SN Brussels Airlines has repainted its first Avro RJ, OO-DWL (msn E3361), in the colors of Brussels Airlines — the name it will adopt after it completes its merged with Virgin Express on 25 March 2007. OO-DWL sports the revised version of the new logo, with fourteen dots. As originally painted on an Airbus A319, the logo consisted of thirteen dots, which upset some superstitious people.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)