A second Hemus Air BAe 146 has joined the fleet of Iranian start-up Taban Air. Series 300 LZ-HBG (msn E3146) was ferried from Sofia to Tehran on 9 February, joining LZ-HBD (msn E3141) who has been flying in Iran since last November.
Recent news items on Taban Air:
- Taban Airlines Avro RJ85 damaged (2019-01-20)
- Taban Air adds Avro RJ85 (2015-03-21)
- Taban Air BAe 146 returns to Bulgaria (2012-04-18)
- Bulgaria BAe 146 returns from Iran (2011-05-26)
- Taban Air resumes operations (2010-02-10)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: