Flybe completed its takeover of BA Connect on 25 March. Although Flybe has owned BA Connect since 28 February, flights had continued under the BA Connect name until 24 March. Flybe’s takeover of BA Connect brings with it three BAe 146s — two series 200s and a series 300 — but Flybe has announced its intention of retiring them as soon as possible. BA Connect’s sole series 100, G-MABR (msn E1015), was withdrawn from use and flown to Exeter for storage on 24 March.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2016-11-09)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)