SN Brussels Airlines and Virgin Express formally adopted the Brussels Airlines name for their merged operations on 25 March 2007. Brussels Airlines operates six 84-seat BAe 146s, fourteen 82-seat Avro RJ85s, and twelve 97-seat RJ100s. Several have already been painted in the new airline’s colors. The others have been re-branded by the simple expedient of blanking out the “SN” portion of the old airline’s name and substituting a small version of the new airline’s logo.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)