Another airline has joined the ranks of BAe 146 operators. Albanian low-cost airline Belle Air is wet-leasing BAe 146-200 LZ-HBF (msn E3159) from Hemus Air, replacing a Fokker 100 wet-leased from Montenegro Airlines. She entered service on 23 March. Hemus Air is providing both flight and cabin crew. Formed in May 2005, Belle Air began operations in March 2006. It operates primarily to Italy, with services from Tirana to no less than 16 different Italian destinations.
Recent news items on Belle Air:
- Albanian Airlines grounded (2011-11-17)
- Belle Air ends BAe 146 services (2009-09-30)
- Belle Air begins service to Liège (2008-06-25)
- Belle Air adds another BAe 146 (2008-04-10)
- Hemus swaps Belle Air BAe 146s (2007-05-31)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: