The third BAe 146 for South African airline Airlink is being prepared at Norwich. Former CityJet BAe 146-200 EI-CSL (msn E2074) was painted in Airlink’s colors at Norwich. She had been ferried to Norwich in January and returned off-lease (despite a lease extension having been signed a few months earlier). EI-CSL will operate for Airlink for about six months, and then be replaced by series 200 EI-CWA (msn E2058).
Previous news items on Airlink:
- Airlink helps cover routes of grounded SA Express (2018-05-27)
- Airlink ends flights from Pretoria (2018-05-08)
- Airlink barred from merging with Safair (2018-02-24)
- Airlink to merge with Safair (2017-11-27)
- Airlink Avro RJ85 suffers uncontained engine failure (2017-11-09)