The Swiss Avro RJ100 that was damaged in a landing accident at London City on 18 August was placed on a barge and floated across to the Royal Albert Dock, where a temporary hangar is being erected so that she might be repaired. RJ100 HB-IYU (msn E3379) suffered substantial damage when she struck her tail on the runway.
Recent news items on Swiss:
- Last Swiss Avro RJ100 departs Zürich (2017-08-24)
- Swiss ends Avro RJ100 operations (2017-08-15)
- Swiss is down to a single Avro RJ100 (2017-07-05)
- Third Avro RJ100 delivered to Aerovías DAP (2017-04-29)
- BAE Systems marks Swiss BAe 146/Avro RJ anniversary (2017-03-28)