Spanish airline Orionair is operating BAe 146-300 EC-JVJ (msn E3195) on behalf of Flybe. The lease began on 1 September, and is scheduled to last until the end of October. She replaces WDL Aviation‘s BAe 146-200 D-AMGL (msn E2055), which had been flying for Flybe since the spring.
Recent news items on Flybe:
- WDL flies for Flybe (2019-08-02)
- Jota Avro RJ100 enters service (2017-06-07)
- Jota Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2017-05-12)
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Flybe (2016-11-09)
- TNT switches BAe 146 maintenance contract to Flybe (2011-03-15)