airDC, the new airline being formed by Brussels Airlines and Hewa Bora Airways in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) revealed their logo and color scheme. The first BAe 146 to be painted, series 200 OO-MJE (msn E2192) was ferried to Norwich on 2 January and is expected to return to Brussels in these colors shortly. airDC will begin operations in late March, initially with two BAe 146s and a Boeing 737 supplied by Brussels Airlines.
Recent news items on AirDC:
- Brussels Airlines and Hewa Bora part ways (2009-02-25)
- Brussels Airlines completes BAe 146 phase-out (2008-11-02)
- AirDC will fly under Belgian licence (2008-10-03)
- First airDC BAe 146 painted (2008-01-11)
- Brussels Airlines’ Congo venture to be named AirDC (2007-10-23)