Albanian airline Belle Air has added another BAe 146 on lease from Hemus Air. Series 200 LZ-HBB (msn E2073) joined the airline in early April, with Belle Air titles applied on the standard Hemus Air color scheme. She replaces series 300 LZ-HBE (msn E3131), who flew regularly for Belle Air during March, and joins series 300 LZ-HBF (msn E3159), who has been on lease to the Albanian airline for some time.
Recent news items on Belle Air:
- Albanian Airlines grounded (2011-11-17)
- Belle Air ends BAe 146 services (2009-09-30)
- Belle Air begins service to Liège (2008-06-25)
- Hemus swaps Belle Air BAe 146s (2007-05-31)
- Belle Air leases a BAe 146 (2007-04-02)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: