Albanian airline Belle Air began schedules services from Tirana to Liège, Belgium, on 24 June. The inaugural service was flown by BAe 146-300 LZ-HBF (msn E3146). The service will be operated twice a week, routing through Pristina, Kosovo. It is Belle Air’s first route outside its traditional markets in Italy and the Balkans. Bulgarian airline Hemus Air currently operates two BAe 146s on Belle Air’s behalf.
Recent news items on Belle Air:
- Albanian Airlines grounded (2011-11-17)
- Belle Air ends BAe 146 services (2009-09-30)
- Belle Air adds another BAe 146 (2008-04-10)
- Hemus swaps Belle Air BAe 146s (2007-05-31)
- Belle Air leases a BAe 146 (2007-04-02)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: