Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) has added another BAe 146 to its fleet. The airline acquired former Flightline series 200 G-CLHD (msn E2023) from lessor Tronos. After being held up at Aberdeen over unpaid bills, she finally departed on 7 January to Summerside, routing via Reykjavik. She then left Summerside on 9 January, routing via Halifax and Bermuda. Once in Bolivia, she was quickly painted into TAM’s full new colours, as FAB-102. She joins two other BAe 146-200s. The airline also owns a series 100, which is parked at La Paz minus many parts.
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM resumes services (2018-05-10)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)