English football team Manchester United hitched a ride on BAe 146-200QC G-ZAPN (msn E2119) of Titan Airways to play the Champions League final against Barcelona in Roma. Titan’s 146 delivered them to Roma Fiumicino on the evening of 26 May. Late the next day, she brought back a dejected team that had been defeated 2-0.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)