Star Perú has put into service its first BAe 146-300, OB-1914-P (msn E3181 ex G-JEBA). OB-1914-P received its certification from the Peruvian civil aviation authority on 24 July, and operated her first service the following day, on the Lima-Tarapoto-Iquitos route. She joins Star Perú’s two series 100s and single series 200. Star Peru has also acquired a second former Flybe series 300, G-JEBB (msn E3185). She departed Exeter on her ferry flight to Peru on 28 July. The airline has also purchased series 200 G-CCJP (msn E2066) from BAE Systems (Operations) for spares recovery. She was broken up at Kemble on 23-24 May.
Recent news items on StarPerú:
- StarPerú forms alliance with Peruvian Airlines (2018-05-20)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- StarPerú abandons link to Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-11-09)
- StarPerú to combine operations with Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-04-18)
- StarPerú considers options to replace its BAe 146s (2014-09-25)