Titan Airways acquired the Satellite Travel Group, parent of ski flight operator Snowjet. Titan plans to operate several aircraft in Snowjet colors this winter, with BAe 146s operating direct flights from London Stansted to Alpine airports such as Chambéry and Sion. Flights to Sion will operate twice a week, on Saturdays and Sundays. By flying into Sion, passengers headed for resorts such as Crans Montana or Verbier will save several hours of travel time compared to Genève.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)