Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) is adding another BAe 146-200, their fifth. The newest example is a former Flightline series 200, G-FLTB (msn E2024). Like the airline’s other 146s, she has been acquired from lessor Tronos on a lease-purchase agreement. She had been stored at Southend since Flightline ceased operations last December. Wearing her new registration, FAB-104, she departed Southend on 14 September, stopping in Reykavik and Narsassuak on her way to Sydney, Nova Scotia, where she cleared customs. After night-stopping, she will continue to Tronos’ base at Summerside, where a TAM flightcrew will pick her up later this month.
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM resumes services (2018-05-10)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)