Bolivia’s Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM) is adding another BAe 146-200, their fifth. The newest example is a former Flightline series 200, G-FLTB (msn E2024). Like the airline’s other 146s, she has been acquired from lessor Tronos on a lease-purchase agreement. She had been stored at Southend since Flightline ceased operations last December. Wearing her new registration, FAB-104, she departed Southend on 14 September, stopping in Reykavik and Narsassuak on her way to Sydney, Nova Scotia, where she cleared customs. After night-stopping, she will continue to Tronos’ base at Summerside, where a TAM flightcrew will pick her up later this month.
Recent news items on TAM:
- Second Avro RJ70 for TAM ferried to Bolivia (2018-01-19)
- TAM granted more time to achieve civil certification (2017-12-28)
- TAM faces suspension of operations as civil certification lags (2017-12-22)
- Avro RJ70 for TAM reaches Cochabamba (2017-08-14)
- TAM-Empresa Pública confirms Avro RJ70 acquisition (2017-06-30)