Titan Airways has awarded BAE Systems a mandate to remarket three of its BAe 146 freighter variants: two series 200QC Quick Change versions, G-ZAPN (msn E2119) and G-ZAPK (msn E2148), and a series 200QT freighter, G-ZAPR (msn E2114). Titan hopes to sell one of the aircraft and replace her with a higher capacity aircraft.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)