Former CityJet BAe 146-300 D-ALIN (msn E3142 ex EI-DEW) was delivered to German airline WDL Aviation on 19 September. She joins sistership D-AMAX (msn E3157 ex EI-DEX), who was delivered to the German airline in February.
Recent news items on WDL:
- WDL flies for SAS (2018-09-03)
- WDL Aviation to replace BAe 146s with Embraer 190s (2018-08-06)
- WDL reduces EasyJet flying but starts Hopping (2018-08-03)
- WDL BAe 146s lose their new logos (2018-06-11)
- ‘New’ WDL BAe 146 enters service (2018-05-01)