German airline WDL Aviation flew BAe 146-200 D-AMAJ (msn E2028) from Köln to Venezia on 26 September on a private flight for a friend of the airline’s owner. For the occasion, D-AMAJ sported “Ingrid Air” titles to celebrate the guest of honor.
Recent news items on WDL:
- WDL flies for SAS (2018-09-03)
- WDL Aviation to replace BAe 146s with Embraer 190s (2018-08-06)
- WDL reduces EasyJet flying but starts Hopping (2018-08-03)
- WDL BAe 146s lose their new logos (2018-06-11)
- ‘New’ WDL BAe 146 enters service (2018-05-01)