German airline WDL Aviation flew BAe 146-200 D-AMAJ (msn E2028) from Köln to Venezia on 26 September on a private flight for a friend of the airline’s owner. For the occasion, D-AMAJ sported “Ingrid Air” titles to celebrate the guest of honor.
Recent news items on WDL:
- WDL BAe 146s fly for EasyJet (2018-01-11)
- WDL BAe 146s once again flying in France (2017-12-07)
- WDL ends flying for Air France (2017-10-31)
- WDL acquired by Zeitfreracht (2017-10-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)