Iranian BAe 146 operator Taban Air has had its Air Operators Certificate (AOC) revoked following a landing accident to one of its Tupolev Tu-154s. The Tu-154 over-ran the runway at Mashhad on January 24 and was destroyed in the subequent fire, with 46 passengers being injured. The airline also has two BAe 146s, which are wet-leased from Hemus Air: series 200 LZ-HBZ (msn E2103) and series 300 LZ-HBD (msn E3141).
Recent news items on Taban Air:
- Taban Airlines Avro RJ85 damaged (2019-01-20)
- Taban Air adds Avro RJ85 (2015-03-21)
- Taban Air BAe 146 returns to Bulgaria (2012-04-18)
- Bulgaria BAe 146 returns from Iran (2011-05-26)
- Taban Air resumes operations (2010-02-10)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: