A baby girl was born aboard one of Transporte Aéreo Militar (TAM)‘s BAe 146-200s, FAB-103 (msn E2040), during a flight from Cochabamba to La Paz on 14 February. Her parents christened her Tami Fabiola, in honor of the airline and the Bolivian Air Force (Fuerza Aérea Boliviana, FAB). Although she was born two weeks early, she is doing well.
Recent news items on TAM:
- TAMep to begin operations (2019-03-30)
- TAM back from the dead? (2019-01-14)
- TAM suspends operations as it misses latest deadline for civil certification (2018-08-01)
- TAM resumes services (2018-05-10)
- TAM temporarily suspends services (2018-05-05)