Iranian BAe 146 operator Taban Air resumed operations in early February. The airline had had its Air Operators Certificate (AOC) revoked following a landing accident to one of its Tupolev Tu-154s at Mashhad on January 24. Following the grounding, one of the airline’s two wet-leased from Hemus Air BAe 146s returned to Bulgaria. Series 200 LZ-HBZ (msn E2103) arrived back at Hemus’ base in Sofia on 2 February. Her stay at home proved bried, however, as she departed back to Iran a mere three days later. Series 300 sistership LZ-HBD (msn E3141) remained in Iran.
Recent news items on Taban Air:
- Taban Airlines Avro RJ85 damaged (2019-01-20)
- Taban Air adds Avro RJ85 (2015-03-21)
- Taban Air BAe 146 returns to Bulgaria (2012-04-18)
- Bulgaria BAe 146 returns from Iran (2011-05-26)
- Taban Air BAe 146 returns to Hemus Air (2010-01-30)
Recent news items on Hemus Air: