Titan Airways has returned BAe 146-300 G-BUHB (msn E3183) off-lease to BAE Systems and is now using BAe 146-200QC G-ZAPO (msn E2176) on behalf of the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence (MoD). Titan started operating G-BUHB for the MoD in November 2009. She has now returned to the UK, arriving back at Stansted on 31 October. G-ZAPO had left the previous day for Bahrain.
Previous news items on Titan Airways:
- Former Titan BAe 146QC scrapped (2016-07-31)
- Titan Airways ends BAe 146 operations (2013-11-14)
- Skyforce to add BAe 146QCs (2013-04-12)
- BAE Systems signs new spares support deal for Malmö Aviation (2013-02-15)
- Snowjet to end direct sales to the public (2012-05-31)