StarPerú is adding another BAe 146 to its fleet – its ninth example of the type. The airline purchased former Eurowings series 200 G-BTKC (msn E2184 ex D-AEWF) from BAE Systems. She is currently being prepared for delivery at Bacău, where she has been in storage since May. StarPerú currently operates two series 100s, three series 200s, and two series 300s. Another series 200, OB-1948-P (msn E2156), is at Lima awaiting certification from Peruvian civil aviation authorities.
Recent news items on StarPerú:
- StarPerú forms alliance with Peruvian Airlines (2018-05-20)
- SkyJet adds second former StarPerú BAe 146-200 (2018-03-10)
- StarPerú abandons link to Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-11-09)
- StarPerú to combine operations with Chile’s Latin American Wings (2017-04-18)
- StarPerú considers options to replace its BAe 146s (2014-09-25)