New airline Starbow is planning to operate two BAe 146-300s on domestic services within Ghana. The airline’s first BAe 146, former Eurowings series 300 G-UKSC (msn E3125 ex D-AEWM) was rolled out at Southend on 18 May after painting by Air Livery. Starbow’s livery was designed by Dutch company Lila Design Associates. It features billboard sized titles in light grey on a white fuselage, while the tail, the engine pylons, and the underside of the main wings and horizontal stabilizer are painted violet-blue. The tail also features a logo based on Ghana’s national colors of green, yellow, and red. Ghana. She is expected to become 9G-SBA upon delivery.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)