Iran’s Mahan Air has added another BAe 146 to its fleet. Series 300 G-BTZN (msn E3149) of Aviation Capital Solutions had been sold to the Ukraine, departing Manston on 17 December 2010. She was noted parked at Kiev Borispol in February, still wearing basic Air Dolomiti colors. The registration was cancelled on 8 March. She was then noted at Tehran on 18 June, still in basic Air Dolomiti but now registered UR-CIL. By 7 July, she had been painted in full Mahan Air colors. Mahan already operates two other BAe 146-300s: EP-MOB (msn E3212 ex EX-27001) and EX-27000 (msn E3216), both of which were previously with China Northwest and then China Eastern.
Recent news items on Mahan Air:
- US extends sanctions on Mahan Air (2018-06-03)
- Mahan Air retires 146th BAe 146 (2017-12-08)
- Report blames pilot error for Mahan Air BAe 146 runway over-run (2017-04-24)
- Iranian President flies on Mahan Air Avro RJ85 (2017-04-08)
- Mahan Air Avro BAe 146 damaged in runway overrun (2016-06-20)