New Ghanaian airline Starbow took delivery of the first of two BAe 146-300s. Former Eurowings series 300 9G-SBA (msn E3125 ex G-UKSC/D-AEWM) departed Southend on 13 July, routing via Algiers. The airline’s second aircraft, G-UKHP (msn E3123 ex D-AEWL), is due to follow next month. She was ferried from Bacău to Southend on 9 June, and has been painted into Starbow’s colors by Air Livery.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)